Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Getting together

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Getting together

    So we need to figure out when we can get together again. I've got plans for this Friday, but it should probably happen soon or we're gonna probably fall apart.

    ~Jacob

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting together

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymos View Post
    So we need to figure out when we can get together again. I've got plans for this Friday, but it should probably happen soon or we're gonna probably fall apart.

    ~Jacob
    agreed, I miss the play group
    -Chad

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting together

    Hmmm..... well I definitely can't make it this Friday
    *mooooooooo*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting together

    Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    Hmmm..... well I definitely can't make it this Friday
    And Aaron is still a smart ass
    -Chad

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting together

    Brandon and I are available on Saturday April 4th. It would be great to play you boys and get my ass kicked some more.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting together

    Damn, I think we're going to a baseball game on the 4th

    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •